Movie Theaters In Houston And The Surrounding Area

I've also sat on a seat in that theater once that was damp. When I stood up to move over I realized that it was not damp from a spilled drink like I had originally thought, but damp from urine. When I realized the seat felt damp I touched it with my hand and then the smell hit me. I got up and immediately headed to the bathroom to scrub my hands, totally disgusted.

LOL :lol:

I'm sorry couldn't help it .....that is sick. I would be laughing if it happened to me though.

For me it's a toss up between EDwards at Greenway and AMC 30 on Dunvale. Yes Greenway has the extra price for parking and movie but it is worth becuase it's cleaner and has a quiter atmosphere. AMC 30 has more of a selection, stays open longer, and plays "must see" movies at midnight the day they are released

Does the state of the Tinseltown in Westchase have anything to do with the state of Alief?

Considering that the only movie theaters for the kids of Alief & Mission Bend are Tinseltown Westchase, AMC Cinco Ranch, and AMC First Colony - then maybe the answer is yes.

Its a sad state considering how nice Westchase is, to have such a crummy movie theater. I would have to blame the management on this one.

Isn't there a Cinemark in or near Katy?

EDIT: Yes, the Cinemark 19

And when did AMC Cinco Ranch open? Or do you mean the AMC Katy Mills?

And Loews operates the Loews Fountains theater in Stafford...

You meant AMC Studio 30, the one with the families...

Anyways, I wonder if Pearland will get an AMC considering that it is expanding like crazy...

I'm not so sure if AMC would want to build another theater in Sugar Land now that is has Loews Fountains...

You meant AMC Studio 30, the one with the families...

Anyways, I wonder if Pearland will get an AMC considering that it is expanding like crazy...

I'm not so sure if AMC would want to build another theater in Sugar Land now that is has Loews Fountains...

Ummm, no - I meant the AMC around Fry or Mason. I said earlier in the thread that I go to AMC 30 at Dunvale, and notice nothing but families & couples.

Loews Stafford aside, I don't know why AMC would build another theater in Sugarland anyway. Where would they build it and who would it serve?

I made a list of AMC theaters in Houston earlier. see if what you are talking about appears on the list.

As for Sugar Land, Sugar Land and the surrounding cities are having a population explosion (including many families), so if Loews Fountains didn't exist, I wonder if AMC would have built another theater to serve Sugar Land, Missouri City, Stafford, and other nearby areas.

• 8 months later...

Update: Loews Easton Commons 8 appears to have closed. That's it.

A search for 77095 (Easton Commons) turns up Willowbrook.

EDIT: AMC Meyer Park and Magic Johnson Northline closed as well.

Edited by VicMan