UA To Start 767-300 Service To LIM

urban909

Courtesy of Houstonspotters.net:

Effective February 17th, United Airlines will commence operating a daily SFO-IAH-LIM service utilizing 2-class B767-300 equipment.

UA854 SFO-IAH 0835-1416 763

UA854 IAH-LIM 1550-2325 763

UA855 LIM-IAH 0055-0630 763

UA855 IAH-SFO 0900-1121 763

This service will replace current Continental IAH-LIM B757 flight

I take it there is enough travel to justify it?

Between the feeder traffic from SFO and the ability to carry more cargo, yes. Cargo is huge to LIM.

This will be a domestic 763 so I am interested to see if Continental continues to sell this as a BusinessFirst market or return it to an EUA (elite upgrade) route like it used to be.

Between the feeder traffic from SFO and the ability to carry more cargo, yes. Cargo is huge to LIM.

This will be a domestic 763 so I am interested to see if Continental continues to sell this as a BusinessFirst market or return it to an EUA (elite upgrade) route like it used to be.

Man I just got into Lima on the Red-Eye... too bad they aren't changing the flight times...

Man I just got into Lima on the Red-Eye... too bad they aren't changing the flight times...

I'm weird, I like the flight times. The flight down is late enough to get in a decent day's work and the return is a true red-eye (unlike the 2.5 hour "red-eyes" from the west coast) and I get to sleep.

What I'm a tad upset about is the lack of 110AV power on the UA 767-300s.

I used to fly to Lima on AA from Miami, and hated the fact they used domestically configured planes in an international market. I quit flying in the front because it wasn't worth the money - the back was just as comfortable at one third the price.

• The title was changed to UA To Start 767-300 Service To LIM

Archived