Hello From Barrie Real Estate

Guest Elliot T. Munkman

Guest Elliot T. Munkman

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum so I just wanted to say hello. I’m a real estate agent and am now looking at ways of sharing some of my experience online. I’m from a city of about 125,000 called Barrie in the province of Ontario, Canada. We’re about one hour’s drive north of Toronto, just to give you a point of reference.

Some of what keeps me here is the ample dumps of snow every winter and all the sporting activities it provides. In fact we currently have a beautiful covering of the fluffy white stuff courtesy of Mother Nature which just arrived today. We have a few small ski hills only 15 minutes away that I love taking my kids to.

Anyway, I’ll do my best to provide as much value as I can as well as to talk about my passion in business which is obviously the Barrie real estate market, and more accurately the clients and associates I deal with.

Cheers,

Elliot T. Munkman

• Like 1

Hi there. My friend's wife is from Kingston. Near there somewhere.

Don't bother being friendly. He's a spammer from India hired by the company in Canada. The only reason he posted is to get the link in his signature (now deleted) seen by Google. He's not interested in discussing real estate with us.