IKEA Grand Reopening

So, IKEA is going to have a grand reopening next week and apparently is having a little trouble getting the word out because their commercial is too risque. I don't think it is, but whatever...

I hear they'll have free food and $100 sofas for the first few hundred people there.

So, IKEA is going to have a grand reopening next week and apparently is having a little trouble getting the word out because their commercial is too risque. I don't think it is, but whatever...

I hear they'll have free food and $100 sofas for the first few hundred people there.

Any word on which media are refusing to run this ad?

Let's prank 'em.

• Like 1

IKEA's made some off-the-wall commercials that you likely won't see on TV anytime soon...just search for "banned ikea commercials" on YouTube.

Anyway, this IKEA is only about five years old. Apparently, the original IKEA was just in front of the current one, and before that, used be a IKEA-style store called STØR. Wonder what the inside of THAT one looked like...ph34r.gif