DEIS/Engineering plans for MetroRail

ricco67

While looking at the S.E. line, I decided to start saving them for later references. Going to the Metrosolutions and ridemetro websites, I easily got a portion of the North and Richmond lines, but I can't find the East and U-lines. I looked through their respective threads for them but couldn't find it. Did they not publish it? I could have sworn I saw them previously. Does anyone have any links to them?

While looking at the S.E. line, I decided to start saving them for later references. Going to the Metrosolutions and ridemetro websites, I easily got a portion of the North and Richmond lines, but I can't find the East and U-lines. I looked through their respective threads for them but couldn't find it. Did they not publish it? I could have sworn I saw them previously. Does anyone have any links to them?

They're not going to build them. You've uncovered a conspiracy.

The University line FEIS is right on the top of the METRO Solutions page: http://www.metrosolutions.org/go/doc/1068/112145/

Environmental Impact Statements for the Uptown and East End lines did not have to be published since they didn't go through the federal funding process. Engineering drawings for EE are available at the East End Corridor office.

Archived