Super Bowl Focus Turned To All Star Game

DJ V Lawrence

Sadly it went to Tampa Bay for the Superbowl!

But the Houston Chronicle guy on ESPN did say there is alot about houston you just can't put in an image on paper. You'd have to come here to see it.

Now check it. I based this new thread off this quote from a particular kick-ass Houstonian that goes by the name of BayouCityGirl. Respect. Respect.

We lost the Super Bowl in '09 to the biggest and largest market in America....Tampa Bay? Um, okay. But recognize, part of the problem is that many non-Houstonians who have never seen an H-Town party don't know what Houston's like (the main reason why Super Bowl '04 was so important for us).

Screw SB '09 for a second. Our next big chance to party in front of the world is the NBA All-Star Game February next year being hosted by the greatest city in te world. In case any of those people ANYWHERE on earth forgot how we get down when there's a big event, what ideas do you have for the City Of Houston to do to help Houston shine BRIGHTER than it did in '04.

Now check it. I based this new thread off this quote from a particular kick-ass Houstonian that goes by the name of BayouCityGirl. Respect. Respect.

We lost the Super Bowl in '09 to the biggest and largest market in America....Tampa Bay? Um, okay. But recognize, part of the problem is that many non-Houstonians who have never seen an H-Town party don't know what Houston's like (the main reason why Super Bowl '04 was so important for us).

Screw SB '09 for a second. Our next big chance to party in front of the world is the NBA All-Star Game February next year being hosted by the greatest city in te world. In case any of those people ANYWHERE on earth forgot how we get down when there's a big event, what ideas do you have for the City Of Houston to do to help Houston shine BRIGHTER than it did in '04.

I'll start. A Power Of Houston building-lighting festival with the Main Event on Main Street being the center of the party. We should have done that for the Super Bowl anyway. Why not this one?

Archived