InTownHomes In The Heights

jingles

Does anybody have any idea if this company negotiates? My realtor claims that they don't. Also, I would like to hear about their experience in dealing with this company in the past. BBB gives them an F! I have visited a couple of models of theirs and love their style. However, I don't want to get stuck wiht an over priced house or one that has issues or an unresponsive/ difficult builder.

Everyone negotiates. Most builders don't like to negotiate the sales prices because that will lower the comps for subsequent sales; however, they almost always will give you upgrades, closing help, etc... anything that won't hurt the sales comps. At least that is what I've seen. That being said, if they are truly overpriced and not willing to budge look elsewhere. There's still a lot out there.

I don't know any specifics about InTownHomes, sorry. I'm sure others here will be able to help you.

Does anybody have any idea if this company negotiates? My realtor claims that they don't. Also, I would like to hear about their experience in dealing with this company in the past. BBB gives them an F! I have visited a couple of models of theirs and love their style. However, I don't want to get stuck wiht an over priced house or one that has issues or an unresponsive/ difficult builder.

sounds like you know the answer already

• The title was changed to InTownHomes In The Heights