Question About Fountains At A Mall

Rustin

I have a distant memory of being at a mall as a child (around 1997-2000) and I can't remember the mall but there were a bunch of fountains that were in about 4 triangles. I think this was where the Starbucks used to be at in Memorial City, not sure.

I have a distant memory of being at a mall as a child (around 1997-2000) and I can't remember the mall but there were a bunch of fountains that were in about 4 triangles. I think this was where the Starbucks used to be at in Memorial City, not sure.

Oh never mind, I just found out, it did use to be where Starbucks now is at MCM.

• 1 year later...

Oh never mind, I just found out, it did use to be where Starbucks now is at MCM.

I have good memories of fountains, as well, at Gulfgate, too bad they didn't incorporate them in the new design at MCM. Or are there some new ones, that I've missed?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

The fountains were where the childrens play castle now stands.  The area where starbucks is did not exist around that time.  There were no exits there and no dome, just store fronts.

Ah, yes, you're right! You wouldn't happen to have photos of the mall during this time (pre-2003 remodel) would you?

• The title was changed to Question About Fountains At A Mall