Cougars Dancing

T 2 THA C

Such a great game. Just when I thought the Coogs weren't going to be able to turn it around, they do just that. Great day(and year) for UH, and Houston. Yates, UH, and Rockets all won yesterday. Too bad for TSU, but I didn't really care for them anyhow.

Pretty damn good day for basketball in the 3rd Ward. Jack Yates wins state, Coogs are Dancing, TSU didn't win but they were in their conference championship game...and of course, our 3rd Ward Rockets! (Of course you all know that Toyota Center is within the historic boundaries of ol' 3rd Ward.)

I'm thrilled for my Coogs...the Dead Men Walking became the Dead Men Dancing yesterday!

I'm happy for the Cougs. But despite being a conference champ, they're still going to go in around a 13 seed, and 13s lose almost 80% of the time. In the off chance they do grab a 12 seed, I'd love to see them up against and demolished by the Aggies in the 1st round.

What about that KY, Miss St game today huh? Heartbreaking for miss st, but they hopefully will still grab a spot.

• 1 year later...

Archived