Copper pipe vandalism replacement?

I'm considering to buy a very cheap foreclosed house right now. The problem is the air conditioning unit, copper pipes, and in-wall wirings were stolen by thieves. How much would it cost to replace all of it? I'm trying to calculate any necessarily repairs into the worth of the home. I researched on the internet. Someone said "metal-stripped properties often end up with negative value because demolition costs can range from $5000 to $10000." Is that true?

I'm considering to buy a very cheap foreclosed house right now. The problem is the air conditioning unit, copper pipes, and in-wall wirings were stolen by thieves. How much would it cost to replace all of it? I'm trying to calculate any necessarily repairs into the worth of the home. I researched on the internet. Someone said "metal-stripped properties often end up with negative value because demolition costs can range from $5000 to $10000." Is that true?

ouch...lots of variables like how long the runs of copper are, type of a/c unit, sheetrock repairs, etc.

What is the size of the home? Were all of the supply lines copper and all of it stolen?

If the house is 2000SF then it will cost you at least $6000 not counting drywall repair

Archived