Large Construction Project Near 1093 & Grand Parkway

tux

They have started clearing the land on 1093 and Canal Road. This property is behind the Walmart development. It backs up to Westpark Lakes and on the other side Lakes of Bella Terra. Does anyone know what it is? Is it retail or another subdivision. I can't find anything about it online. It is not part of Bella Terra...as a side note...it seems that the construction equipment is also being used in phase 3 of the shops of bella terra.

They have started clearing the land on 1093 and Canal Road. This property is behind the Walmart development. It backs up to Westpark Lakes and on the other side Lakes of Bella Terra. Does anyone know what it is? Is it retail or another subdivision. I can't find anything about it online. It is not part of Bella Terra...as a side note...it seems that the construction equipment is also being used in phase 3 of the shops of bella terra.

I checked the fbcad.org site and the property along the west side of Canal Rd is owned by LOB (Lakes of Bella Terra) Limited partnership.  Is this the area that you are talking about?

do you have the land ID number? I've gone to the website but all I can find for LOB is all the surronding area plots. Even on Lakes of Bella Terra website it does not show they own this land. The land currently under construction stretches from West Park Lakes subdivison to 1093, west side of Canal but does not go past the power lines (where Bella Terra future section will be). They are only moving dirt on this small section, not the other plots. It looks like a section on either side of bella terra was saved (723 side as well) for something else...I'm guessing it would be a prime location for retail - at both entrances to the future sections of bella terra.

Thanks!

do you have the land ID number? I've gone to the website but all I can find for LOB is all the surronding area plots. Even on Lakes of Bella Terra website it does not show they own this land. The land currently under construction stretches from West Park Lakes subdivison to 1093, west side of Canal but does not go past the power lines (where Bella Terra future section will be). They are only moving dirt on this small section, not the other plots. It looks like a section on either side of bella terra was saved (723 side as well) for something else...I'm guessing it would be a prime location for retail - at both entrances to the future sections of bella terra.

Thanks!

The sections that I checked (from the GIS map) was the largest plot immediately adjacent to Canal Rd on the left side, plus the smaller plots just southwest of that plot.  Using the account search, this is what I found...

0403-00-000-0030-901 - LOB

0435-00-001-0050-901 - FB MUD 133

0435-00-001-0045-901 - LOB

0403-00-000-0035-901 - LOB

0435-00-001-0046-901 - LOB

ok...thanks...the first account includes the land I'm asking about. It does not seem logical that LOB would start this section. It is not close to the current area that has been developed. Right now they are just moving dirt..looks like some roads being placed but it's hard to tell. I can tell you my house vibrates at sunrise now as they have a lot of trucks back there.

I'm surprised no one has any ideas. They have posted any signs or permits.

• The title was changed to Large Construction Project Near 1093 & Grand Parkway

Archived