Grand Corners AT FM 1093

tux

I noticed construction has started in Grand Corners (1093 & Grand parkway). The location looks like the county offices...can anyone confirm....also...does anyone know of more lease signings...and is it really going to be a Bed Bath & Beyond (1 down the street at Katy Mills & 1 one at West Oaks)...I heard it might be a Buy Buy Baby...(owned by Bed Bath Beyond) as they enter the Texas market in force in 2010

I noticed construction has started in Grand Corners (1093 & Grand parkway). The location looks like the county offices...can anyone confirm....also...does anyone know of more lease signings...and is it really going to be a Bed Bath & Beyond (1 down the street at Katy Mills & 1 one at West Oaks)...I heard it might be a Buy Buy Baby...(owned by Bed Bath Beyond) as they enter the Texas market in force in 2010

You are correct. THe construction is the new county offices. I understand it should open sometime around September. I have not heard when any other development will start. I am sure the economy may have slowed things down.

I was in Richmond 2 weeks ago registering a car and was told by this time next year I could accomplish this task in Katy near the Westpark & Grand Parkway. New county offices are being constructed on the Northeast side of the interchange. The road beds are already in.

• The title was changed to Grand Corners AT FM 1093

Archived