B&Bs In The Heights

SaintCyr

Also Sycamore Heights http://www.sycamoreheights.com/ . I am under the impression that they and Sara's get booked up pretty far in advance, particularly for weekends.

My parents have stayed at the hotels in Brookhollow. The weekend rates can be very good at the Sheraton. Out of the three, they really liked the Spring Hill Suites the best because it was very quiet and spacious.

Somewhat related question, was Sara's BnB ever located on the East side of Heights? Like on the corner of 9th? We stayed at a BnB there after our wedding at Rockefeller's about 10 years ago and it's been an ongoing debate where and what it was called.

Somewhat related question, was Sara's BnB ever located on the East side of Heights? Like on the corner of 9th? We stayed at a BnB there after our wedding at Rockefeller's about 10 years ago and it's been an ongoing debate where and what it was called.

Had a really good time at the reception, did you?smile.gif There was a B&B on the east side of Heights in the 1500 block. "Bogart's". I think it's closed now, and the proprietors opened up a B&B in Navasota by the same name.

Had a really good time at the reception, did you?smile.gif There was a B&B on the east side of Heights in the 1500 block. "Bogart's". I think it's closed now, and the proprietors opened up a B&B in Navasota by the same name.

I think Bogart's was the one up at 19th and Heights. The one you may have stayed at was called Angel Arbor (I think?) before it closed and became a law office a couple of years ago. There was another one where you could have receptions in a big room in a building seperate of the house. It was north of Sara's, but I can't remember what it was called. They had a cool old car parked in the side yard

My in-laws stayed at Sara's and liked it very much. They also stay at the Homestead Suites on 610 and TC Jester, but they always make sure and request a room at the back to avoid the freeway sound.

I think Bogart's was the one up at 19th and Heights. The one you may have stayed at was called Angel Arbor (I think?) before it closed and became a law office a couple of years ago. There was another one where you could have receptions in a big room in a building seperate of the house. It was north of Sara's, but I can't remember what it was called. They had a cool old car parked in the side yard

My in-laws stayed at Sara's and liked it very much. They also stay at the Homestead Suites on 610 and TC Jester, but they always make sure and request a room at the back to avoid the freeway sound.

i think it's funny that we all put our inlaws up at Sara's. tee hee

Score! Yeah.. I think that's it.! I was pretty sure it was where the law office now is.. Okay.. so my wife and I are both right.. I was right about the location but not about the name.

ps. It was quite a reception.. B)

What kind of rates are we talking about at these places? $200/night? We're about to fill our spare bedroom with a young'un, and I would love to suggest that my various in-laws stay a few blocks away.

Generally $120-$150. The Brookhollow hotels are about the same during the week, but they often drop their rates on weekends. I booked my parents in at the senior discount at the Sheraton one time. Their nightly rate ranged from $55-$85. You can look online at all the rates available. The hotels give you a bit of a break for online booking.

BTW, most of the hotels have breakfast either complimentary or in packages. The breakfast offering is important because it can allow everybody to have their own start-up time before convening.

• The title was changed to B&Bs In The Heights?
  • The title was changed to B&Bs In The Heights

Archived