Random Warehouse District Pics

davedave3030

I live very near here, and as it looks like an old gas station, I think someone actually lives in there. Unless there's an underground bunker, I don't know how. There's a For Sale sign on the front fence, but think what is for sale may include a large lot that runs from Ennis St along Leeland to the townhouses on the corner. Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by frheard

What, no Axiom/Catal Huyek/Harvey's Club Deluxe/Axiom?

That was always the #1 destination in the Warehouse District. Sometimes it was as entertaining as a trip to the "Maggot Colony"...sure you could get loud music, sometimes good, at both places, but the Maggot Colony offered the side benefit of knife fights in the parking lot!

Nice pics...there are some cool old bldgs. in that area. The large white art deco bldg. (2nd from the last) is the old Schlumberger location. I wrote about it on HAIF recently. Just a hint, if you grab an address while taking those shots, it helps us to look up what the bldg. was originally, in archives. Maybe you do have them.

What was the bldg. that has an eagle on it?

Edited by NenaE

Nice pics...there are some cool old bldgs. in that area. The large white art deco bldg. (2nd from the last) is the old Schlumberger location. I wrote about it on HAIF recently. Just a hint, if you grab an address while taking those shots, it helps us to look up what the bldg. was originally, in archives. Maybe you do have them.

What was the bldg. that has an eagle on it?

That is the building on leeland and delano.

Since I've been in the area it's looked like that, I hope that we see it cleaned up and turned into condos, that would be a perfect use of that really cool looking building!

Edited by samagon

• The title was changed to Random Warehouse District Pics