Looking For Residential AC Contractor

I'm looking for a residential AC contractor who can pull City of Houston mechanical permits. Preferably, I need a smaller contractor, because I have a sort of strange situation. I do not plan to install the AC unit for several months, but I need the permit pulled now so that I can get approval from the City to allow Centerpoint to move my electric meter. Long Story short, Centerpoint needs a letter of approval from the City, but the City will not send the letter until ALL permits are paid for. Only licensed mechanical contractors can pull AC permits, forcing me to hire an AC contractor months before I need the AC installed.

I'm looking for a residential AC contractor who can pull City of Houston mechanical permits. Preferably, I need a smaller contractor, because I have a sort of strange situation. I do not plan to install the AC unit for several months, but I need the permit pulled now so that I can get approval from the City to allow Centerpoint to move my electric meter. Long Story short, Centerpoint needs a letter of approval from the City, but the City will not send the letter until ALL permits are paid for. Only licensed mechanical contractors can pull AC permits, forcing me to hire an AC contractor months before I need the AC installed.

I used Charles Bauer at Bauer Air Conditioning to move one of my A/C units, redo a lot of ductwork under the house, and relocate a return air. Did a good job, and the price seemed reasonable (though do you ever really know?). He was recommended to me via a colleague who used him to replace a couple of units.

Archived