What's The Scoop On 7677 Homes?

toadfroggy

I've been meaning to ask about this for weeks. Until now, there had only been the signs in the nabe. But today, I noticed half a dozen HAR listings. A couple of them are for remodels, a couple of them are for new construction on vacant lots, at least one is for construction on a lot with an existing house. The agent for all is Ashton Martini, who is part of Derr's group, but other than that does anyone know anything about them? Just a small development outfit, aiming mainly at rehab? Who's the money? Are they strictly in Heights/Sunset Heights, or are they elsewhere as well?

I also noticed how HAR lit up with these listings this morning.

7677 ties back to the names of Gal Batzri and Idan Segev, who, individually and through various "7677" entities, have a great many property interests in the Wash Corr/Rice Mil/Cottage Grove area.

I know they bought some large chunks of land in Cottage Grove right at the top of the market.

Word was they paid $30/sqft when everything else was going for $20-25/sqt. Last I checked, the land was still sitting vacant.

Looks like they're focusing on rehabs for the time being.

Edited by diggity

Yeah, 7677 corporation search comes back with about a dozen entities, all tied back and interwined with these people and these addresses (some with a medical/veterinary leaning):

Loren R. Cook

Bonnie R. Spencer

Gal/Gail Batzri

Idan Segev

Sagi Ashkevitz

Joseph J. Hroch

2500 Wilcrest Dr., Suite 201

5327 Inker St.

4635 Southwest Freeway, Suite 900

10575 Westpark Dr., Apt. 516

:wacko:

Yeah, 7677 corporation search comes back with about a dozen entities, all tied back and interwined with these people and these addresses (some with a medical/veterinary leaning):

Loren R. Cook

Bonnie R. Spencer

Gal/Gail Batzri

Idan Segev

Sagi Ashkevitz

Joseph J. Hroch

2500 Wilcrest Dr., Suite 201

5327 Inker St.

4635 Southwest Freeway, Suite 900

10575 Westpark Dr., Apt. 516

wacko.gif

Some are investors no doubt. Ashton lives in the Heights and knows tons of people in the business so I'm sure he knows these guys very well if he's the agent on all of their work.

• The title was changed to What's The Scoop On 7677 Homes?