Does anyone/where teach printmaking or similar evening classes?

amanda

Does know of anyone/where that teach printmaking or similar evening classes or a workshop?

I can't meet my universities morning schedules because of work, nor attend other universities because of class and work in the Fall. I was hoping someone around here knows how to do it, has a studio, and can teach or give workshops for a reasonable fee. Does anyone know of anyone or anything like this?

Thanks in advance!

Amanda

Check with some of the smaller and community colleges around town and in the 'burbs. When I used to live in Houston, every month I would get a kind of grey magazine in my mailbox listing continuing and adult education courses for HCC, I think. You could check there, too.

You might want to see what the Glassell School at MFAH is offering for the Fall semester. Their studios and instructors are top notch. Best check with them soon - enrollment is usually in early August.

BTW, with class and work, are you sure you'll have time for another activity? Some homework is usually required for all studio classes.

Archived