Products you've found that REALLY work!

flipper

How about an easy, effective granite sealer? The one the builders left is this kind I have to rub on, then wait 5 minutes, then rub another coat on. I don't like rubbing. I'm thinking spray and wipe, done. I've never had a problem with the results, it's just such a pain to spend a few hours prepping then sealing.

Along the lines of what marmer suggested:

303protectant.jpg

This stuff is incredible on car interiors. Gives plastic a nice clean matte finish just like when the car was new. I don't want to sound like an infomercial but it is truly amazing. Available on amazon, or at west marine stores.

flipper

ps. use a microfiber cloth.

I too can vouch that 303 is one of the best products out there. I use it all over my Benz, on the rubber trim on the outside, the tires and on the plastic and vinyl MB-Tex seating on the inside. It makes 27 year old trim look excellent, any other product is just subpar. If you're looking for 303 locally, there's a guy here in Houston who sells 303 at a price lower than many other outlets. He runs a BMW parts service at his house and sells it through his site. His site is velocitymotorcars.com. I have no affiliation with him, but I was satisfied with the experience and the price and recommend him to any Houstonians looking for 303 locally and at the right price.

Those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for marks on the walls. Don't ask me how scuff marks get on my walls, but they do, and this "magic" eraser really does work.

They work well on certain automotive interior trim pieces too. I like to get at the dirt with a Magic Eraser and protect the surface with 303 afterward.

OK, you guys are really making me want some 303. :)

Here's a more mainstream product I really like:

tide%20to%20go%20mini.jpg

This plus cold water means that you have a fighting chance of getting most everyday stains out of your clothes as soon as they happen, or at least making them less visible. No, it's not going to get black ink or blood out of a white shirt (nothing will) but if you spill coffee or soda pop on yourself it deals with that nicely.

...aaaannnnd, that's my 1000th post!

Arm & Hammer Deodorant. Unfortunately I think they have stopped making it. Target nor Walmart carry this anymore.

200.jpg

My husband uses this stuff, too. We usually get it at Walgreens, but I think he found some at a Randalls recently, as well.

Archived