Cell Phone Talk

Does anyone here have Verizon? I just got out of a 2-yr contract with T-Mobile and they suck. I looked at Verizon's plans and their Nation Select Plans with unlimited text, video, instant messaging, unlimited calling to 5 people and Verizon Customers etc... is a great deal. Any negatives to it?

I really like the

and a Blackberry Storm II will be released soon as well. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Im not with verizon. I did look at their BB Storm. Does not look too bad. I REALLY like the Omnia though. It seems more secure than the BB. Unless the BB has the Bedside Mode that the Bold has. Not sure though.

Right now I have the Instinct 2 from Sprint. Ugh. Smarter than my old phone but not THAT smart. Ugh.

• 1 month later...

Im not with verizon. I did look at their BB Storm. Does not look too bad. I REALLY like the Omnia though. It seems more secure than the BB. Unless the BB has the Bedside Mode that the Bold has. Not sure though.

Right now I have the Instinct 2 from Sprint. Ugh. Smarter than my old phone but not THAT smart. Ugh.

Forgot about this thread. Well I ended up getting the BB Storm, its ok. I love the design but it lags/freezes sometimes. I reaally like the keypad when you text on the phone.

Hey, btw theres a new Instinct that will be released soon its called "Instinct HD".

Instinct HD:

instincthd1.jpg

More Here

Newest IPhone Rival, the Palm Pixi

palm-pixi.jpg

Palm Pixi annouced and soon headed to sprint.

Hot off the heels of its last webOS phone, Palm has just announced the Pixi, or what was formerly referred to by us (apparently not as cool as Palm staffers) as the Eos, and it will be cozying up to its big brother, the Pre, on Sprint’s shores. It’s a tad bit smaller all around, but that’s to be expected since the device has its keyboard and a 2.63″ touchscreen on the face. The Pixi sports dual-band CDMA and EV-DO Rev A for some speedy Sprint goodness but there’s unfortunately no Wi-Fi. It also has everything you’ve come to expect from a modern-day phone: 3.5mm headset jack, 2 megapixel camera with flash, email/IM support, GPS and 8GB of internal memory. And last but not least, there’s no need to worry — the Pixi also gets some wireless charging love with support for Palm’s Touchstone charging dock. Are you holding your breath or passing on this one?

Boygeniusreport

More info on the Pixi Here

Palm Pre see price cut after Pixi announcment.

Sprint has just cut the price of a shiny new Pre from $299.99 to $249.99 before the $100 mail-in rebate, meaning when all is said and done you’ll be out $149.99. Retail partners such as Best Buy and Amazon are still pricing the handset at $199.99 so for the time being, the new price is Sprint-only.

Link

Newest IPhone Rival, the Palm Pixi

palm-pixi.jpg

Palm Pixi annouced and soon headed to sprint.

Boygeniusreport

More info on the Pixi Here

Palm Pre see price cut after Pixi announcment.

Link

They made such a poor choice to cut 80 pixels off the length and have two resolutions for App developers to design for.

Forgot about this thread. Well I ended up getting the BB Storm, its ok. I love the design but it lags/freezes sometimes. I reaally like the keypad when you text on the phone.

Hey, btw theres a new Instinct that will be released soon its called "Instinct HD".

Instinct HD:

instincthd1.jpg

More Here

I think I'm going to hold off on this one... I feel I got burned on the S30...

They made such a poor choice to cut 80 pixels off the length and have two resolutions for App developers to design for.

Also made a poor choice to have no Wi-Fi for the phone. Its looks better than the Pre. Also like the chrome that outlines the Pixi.

I think I'm going to hold off on this one... I feel I got burned on the S30...

Lol, ok. I don't like the interface on the Instincts. Its...odd.

Also made a poor choice to have no Wi-Fi for the phone. Its looks better than the Pre. Also like the chrome that outlines the Pixi.

Lol, ok. I don't like the interface on the Instincts. Its...odd.

I dont mind the interface so much as the lack of features. Apps. Plus I cannot customize it. Nor can I do a lot of other things. Ugh.

Archived