Last Time.....

arche_757

This makes little difference, but last time I logged in my profile had 500+ posts I think that would atleast be worth a Lankford Grocery :) - instead of crappy Smith Street!

Just venting, for little or no reason, at all.....

even better -------------- THE AQUARIUM <_< , which I hope I never get next to my profile - if I do I may just stop posting again.

anyway....

Network, local, whatever. By network I meant abc, cbs, nbc, which I thought were networks. One of those things aren't taller than chase tower?

Ah, I see. Well, just as a point of interest, there's a lot of stuff on those tower besides the big three TV stations. There's probably 50 or more TV, radio, and other transmitters up there.

Still, the tallest of those towers is 1,975 feet. That's pretty amazing. But they're not the tallest thing in the Houston area.

The tallest thing in the Houston area is almost double the Chase Tower's 1,002-foot height.

Its gotta be the Menil - or the Mies van der Rohe addition to the MFAH.

If not then editor, you should have made the highest level something outstanding like those two.

Is the Senior Road Tower the tallest structure in Houston? Isnt it around 2000 ft?