Toll Road Question

Is there a website where you can go to find out how many toll booths you went through or what you should have been charged for a specific route?

For example, In this case I am trying to finish an expense report for work and put down how much in tolls I payed going from Westheimer and belt-8 around to 45 South. Having an Easy Tag I am used to driving through and not worrying about the cost.

Is there a website where you can go to find out how many toll booths you went through or what you should have been charged for a specific route?

For example, In this case I am trying to finish an expense report for work and put down how much in tolls I payed going from Westheimer and belt-8 around to 45 South. Having an Easy Tag I am used to driving through and not worrying about the cost.

If you have an on-line account with HCTRA, you can pull up all of your EZTag transactions.

HCTRA.ORG

Thanks CDeB I don't know that I do, but I found this map on their website where you can look at the toll cost at each ramp and toll booth on the system.

If HCTRA bills you monthly for your EZ-Tag use you must have an account with them. Find your password or ask them to send it to you via e-mail (there should be instructions for this on their web site) and log into your account. It will give you every instance of when your EZ-Tag was debited including date, time, amount charged, toll reader (location), and even the direction being traveled.

It is very useful. Sometimes you can even figure out if your spouse really went to work like he said to play golf instead ;) .