Contractor for small siding (hardi plank) job

I need to have two pieces of hardi plank siding replaced. It seems a very easy job, but I don't really have the tools or know how to get it done properly. Can anyone suggest a person or suggest a way I go about finding a person to do this for me? It's a very DIY project but I don't really do "DIY".

I need to have two pieces of hardi plank siding replaced. It seems a very easy job, but I don't really have the tools or know how to get it done properly. Can anyone suggest a person or suggest a way I go about finding a person to do this for me? It's a very DIY project but I don't really do "DIY".

what neighborhood are you in? I know a few people, but they wont go far... unless you pay ;) . If its close to their area they could knock it out quick!

what neighborhood are you in? I know a few people, but they wont go far... unless you pay ;) . If its close to their area they could knock it out quick!

I'm in "EaDo", as we like to call it.

I'm in "EaDo", as we like to call it.

As far as price, ijaxon, What do you mean, exactly? $100 for labor, $100 for paint job? So, $200 total? Cuz if given a choice, I'd prefer the $100 paint AND labor option you have presented.

As far as price, ijaxon, What do you mean, exactly? $100 for labor, $100 for paint job? So, $200 total? Cuz if given a choice, I'd prefer the $100 paint AND labor option you have presented.

I don't know what EaDo is, I would need the full subdivision name.

You can't paint them before hand unless you don't care about the screw holes and you don't want to caulk the joints.

You can't paint them before hand unless you don't care about the screw holes and you don't want to caulk the joints.

EaDo= East Downtown.

It's known by many names. Old Chinatown. Warehouse District, Near East End.

I see your point about the paint. The damage is on a column, not the house itself, so I'm not even sure the joints were caulked. This is another reason I need to find someone with the know how to do it correctly. I've emailed or called about 6 "handymen" with ZERO response. I think the job is just too small for people to bother with. It really looks bad and need to get it done soon.

yes $200 for cornice labor and paint

info@ijkhomeconstruction.com

Archived