Think like a Mexican criminal

lockmat

Cash or No Cash  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I carry no cash or lots of cash?

• Carry lots of cash
    • Don't carry any cash
    • Carry just a little cash
    • Other, please explain

Although it was very dense, I never really saw what I thought were "apartment complexes." I guess pretty much all homes were single family but most were connected somehow or very very close together with pretty much zero yard space.

Yes, we do commoditized multifamily housing here like nowhere else in the world. If I recall correctly, the United States has about 95% of the world's "apartment complexes". That's one reason that it is relatively difficult to lure international equity investors to multifamily assets is that they don't understand our system.

Yes, we do commoditized multifamily housing here like nowhere else in the world. If I recall correctly, the United States has about 95% of the world's "apartment complexes". That's one reason that it is relatively difficult to lure international equity investors to multifamily assets is that they don't understand our system.

ha, and when they see them it reminds them of the later council flats in England. Maybe a little fancier, but not by much. Imagine 15 years of dull grime on any AMLI building and it's not terribly different from European government-subsidized housing of past generations.

edit: Lockmat, thanks for taking the time to post pics. I love the pic of the new build with the exterior stair next to the cathedral. Here, we'd just raze the cathedral and build a shopping mall extension onto the other building.

Archived