LightHouse Tower

It's in Dubai. What do yall think? I could really dig something of this shape in Houston. It's not too out there but it's still sort of modern looking. Although the floor plates don't look that big so I'm not sure how efficient it would be to Houston companies who are more concerned with pragmatism.

200px-Lighthousetowerdubai.JPG

530635.jpg

lighthouse2.jpg

998_5_1000%20Atkins%20Lighthouse%205.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lighthouse_Tower

It's in Dubai. What do yall think? I could really dig something of this shape in Houston. It's not too out there but it's still sort of modern looking. Although the floor plates don't look that big so I'm not sure how efficient it would be to Houston companies who are more concerned with pragmatism.

I don't think it'll get built is what I think. As for floorplates, it's hard to judge how large they are given the renderings. It could just as easily be that the floorplates at the base are abnormally large as that the ones at the top are abnormally small.

I don't think it'll get built is what I think. As for floorplates, it's hard to judge how large they are given the renderings. It could just as easily be that the floorplates at the base are abnormally large as that the ones at the top are abnormally small.

Do you like how it looks? Do you think it would look good in Houston's skyline?

I say yes to both.

Do you like how it looks? Do you think it would look good in Houston's skyline?

I say yes to both.

Depends on where it was placed. I'd like something as slick, clean, and prolific as this in a place like the Texas Medical Center.

Depends on where it was placed. I'd like something as slick, clean, and prolific as this in a place like the Texas Medical Center.

Personally, I think it would be best placed in the middle of other skyscrapers, among others. Just not on an edge by itself, nooo. Not saying the Med Center is not that...buy yeah, that location would be interesting for something like this. It would definately spice things up for such an environment.

200px-Lighthousetowerdubai.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lighthouse_Tower

I really like this tower, I would like to see this thing in The Galleria area, near Williams Tower. :D

Archived