Lovett Place Condos

jotopa

Good news about the Lovett Place Condos Project... a new project team has taken over and Reuther Homes is not involved anymore. Things are coming together great, construction is rocking and rolling and should be ready for move-in around the Summer time this year.

I am Todd Partridge, the real estate broker selling the project. I believe in the quality of the project and am buying one myself. If you're looking for credibility, I was voted number one realtor in Houston two years in a row and will be proud to be associated with the finished product, even though the previous builder got off to a slow start. Having represented and sold countless new construction projects in Houston over the last 13 years, I know that this condo is going to turn out an excellent property.

Regarding the quality of the project, I know the current buyers and prospective buyers love the concrete and steel construction (other mid-rises are nothing but wood). The fixtures, GE stainless appliances, and all the sheetrock, sound insulation, radient barrier, and everything going into this project is of very good quality.

If you have any questions or would like to find more details and plans about the Lovett condo project, please

Good news about the Lovett Place Condos Project... a new project team has taken over and Reuther Homes is not involved anymore. Things are coming together great, construction is rocking and rolling and should be ready for move-in around the Summer time this year.

I am Todd Partridge, the real estate broker selling the project. I believe in the quality of the project and am buying one myself. If you're looking for credibility, I was voted number one realtor in Houston two years in a row and will be proud to be associated with the finished product, even though the previous builder got off to a slow start. Having represented and sold countless new construction projects in Houston over the last 13 years, I know that this condo is going to turn out an excellent property.

Regarding the quality of the project, I know the current buyers and prospective buyers love the concrete and steel construction (other mid-rises are nothing but wood). The fixtures, GE stainless appliances, and all the sheetrock, sound insulation, radient barrier, and everything going into this project is of very good quality.

If you have any questions or would like to find more details and plans about the Lovett condo project, please go to www.toddpartridge.com :)

Good riddance to Reuther - Im still trying to get my money back...

I cant believe youre still buying one - you've been waiting for what - 4 yrs now to move in ??

If you have any questions or would like to find more details and plans about the Lovett condo project, please go to www.toddpartridge.com :)

So, tell us who the new company is. Maybe you should remove the name Reuther attached to everything. JUST MAYBE you should add some new pictures to HAR to show some sort of progress. Also, tell us who is going to back the warrenty with some many people having hands in this project. You prob. got a free unit with the chaos. I'd LOVE to know how much you are buying yours for and how long you plan on keeping it. But then again, those are public records. I love how you mention that you are proud to be associated with the FINISHED project. PS-You failed to mention the word INVESTMENT in your statement. Interesting!

Good riddance to Reuther - Im still trying to get my money back...

I cant believe youre still buying one - you've been waiting for what - 4 yrs now to move in ??

LOL...HAR says now you will be moving in in the fall. Todd wrote summer. God only knows.....

• 8 months later...

sorry for slow reply - haven't been on here in a while. waterford custom homes is the building and finishing lovett place condos now. steve congram is his name. great guy. couldn't be nicer. he's done multi-million dollar homes for high-profile people as well as townhomes, patio homes, and this 25 unit condominium. you can see some nice places with cool features on his website.

Edited by jotopa

haven't been on here in a while. the answer is the readers of outsmart magazine. i didn't know there was such a vote the first time it happened, and then it happened again the next year. also voted me top male business person over some heavy-hitters in the community - very shocked.

update on lovett condos - january 2010 - the city inspectors have been a nightmare. everyone please complain to your city council and mayor about this ridiculous, subjective process!!! i've had to get the mayor's office involved a couple of times on stupid, silly, subjective, random, useless, issues. example - in december an inspector said "i can't pass this building because it has palm trees out front". i pointed out that some of the most expensive commercial and residential properties in houston have palm trees in the city right-of-way. after going round-and-round for over a month and mutiple in-person visits from the mayors office, the different city departments finally gave us an waiver/exclusion on our palm trees. by the way, the palm trees were approved on the plans 4 years ago, the palm trees are in the color renderings, and have been seen out front by all inspectors for 8 months. wow!!!

update on 510 lovett boulevard - lovett condos - check out some nice new photos here and on har.com, or toddpartridge.com. first buyers should be able to close and move in over the next week or two. can you believe it? the city is a nightmare - i hope annise can shake things up with those darn inspectors the give you one opinion/decision one day, and then reverse it next week or next month. this is a waste of years of time and untold thousands and thousands of dollars. not to mention the fact that the city inspector's delays cause hardships on the people they're suppose to be protecting - people forced to live in hotels, people forced to do short-term lease extensions for ridiculous upcharges, people getting divorced because of delays, etc. etc. etc. some friends of mine had a great/funny idea - builders here should take out ads in surrounding communities, in texas, and across the country in the big cities telling builders/developers "do not come to houston" "you will lose money here if you try to build anything". maybe the governor and the mayor would straighten out then??? link to: 510 lovett boulevard

• 9 months later...