Land South of I-10, East of Katy Mills

GrandLakes

There is a HUGE plot of land that has freeway frontage along the South side of I-10 that has been cleared and leveled. I can't remember exactly where - but I know it is East of Katy Mills but before you get to Grand Parkway. Any idea what this might be? The signs refer to "freeway properties". B)

Well, I posted before I did some research of my own. Check this out...

http://www.freewayproperties.net/katyabc.html

Another Lowe's on I-10. Doesn't help me too much - I am way South on Grand Parkway very close to the Home Depot. I would shop at Lowe's but the only location close to me is at Fry and I-10 - too far to drive. Looks like this new one will be about the same distance away from me but just the opposite direction.

There was originally a "home improvement" store slated for the Shops at Bella Terra (SWC of Grand Parkway and Westpark). It had to have been a Lowe's b/c the Home Depot is so close. Guess the decided to move it up to I-10. Dissapointing.

That will be interesting to see happen. What I have heard is that they are putting in infrastructure (streets and utilities) to become shovel ready sites for when the economy comes back to life. IIRC, Lowe's is in a slow down mode, buy I could be wrong.

Archived