Hyde Park Blvd. At Commonwealth St.

REALaw

Anyone know what's going where the old apartments were demolished on Commonwealth between Hyde Park and Fairview?

I think this is one of the units in the development supposed to go in there (or is this development only in the old Half Price Books lot ?)

http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...mp;backButton=Y

I think this is one of the units in the development supposed to go in there (or is this development only in the old Half Price Books lot ?)

http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...mp;backButton=Y

I think the recently cleared area on Commonwealth is a separate development from the one on the old Half Price Books lot. There's an existing apartment complex between the two cleared areas, and it appears to be operating normally...

• 2 weeks later...
I think the recently cleared area on Commonwealth is a separate development from the one on the old Half Price Books lot. There's an existing apartment complex between the two cleared areas, and it appears to be operating normally...

I know this is a bit off the subject, but where did the old Half Price Books store use to be?

Those aren't bad. Nice sort of urban look to them. Some of the townhomes that are going up in that area are a little overwrought IMHO.

These townhouses are going for a million dollars? Good luck trying to sell these in this economy, and with many other townhouses selling for less in the same area.

• The title was changed to Hyde Park Blvd. At Commonwealth St.