gah! 'data connection refused'

Happened yesterday, too, for a couple of hours, AT&T network down. Now it's happened again. No BBerry! Gah!

Funny, that just happened to me - I figured it was just because of the building I'm in (I usually have problems sending data, but this time I noticed the message was different). My blackjack switches all the time between 3G and edge in here, too...

yea, it appears to be the same thing I noticed yesterday. At first I thought it was our email server, but the phone doesn't work either.

oh well, since this is also my work ball and chain, I guess I can't complain about the email not getting through. I've had enough stupid PPTs clogging my in- box for one day.

I have had nothing but trouble with them off and on since last Sept...I returned the new 3G iPhone thinking that was the problem and went back to my older iPhone, nope it's the coverage. I've never had this before...Was going to try my blackjack, but not now. Ugh!

I have had nothing but trouble with them off and on since last Sept...I returned the new 3G iPhone thinking that was the problem and went back to my older iPhone, nope it's the coverage. I've never had this before...Was going to try my blackjack, but not now. Ugh!

Probably all the 20 somethings vegetarians iphone geeks downloading peta posters :)

Hello all.... I work for ATT and it seems a gentleman in Allen, TX knocked out our entire data network for South Texas with a back ho (sp?) on tuesday, he then proceeded to do it again the next day. We are working on getting it up and running ASAP. Trust me, we aren't happy about it either.

Hello all.... I work for ATT and it seems a gentleman in Allen, TX knocked out our entire data network for South Texas with a back ho (sp?) on tuesday, he then proceeded to do it again the next day. We are working on getting it up and running ASAP. Trust me, we aren't happy about it either.
GAY T AND T came out and spraypainted my front yard with a flag ?FIBER OPTIC CABLE BELOW" :) I need a back hoe :)

Archived