Great Christmas Party

Ptarmigan

Last night, I went to a great and wonderful Christmas party. It was crowded and full of beautiful people. I saw many of my friends, some I have not seen in years. Now, that's a Christmas gift for ya! All is well with everyone. Well, with the exception of 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and now Hurricane Ike. 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and Hurricane Ike really showed it. 9/11 and Hurricane Ike are really personal and tragic for me. 9/11 because the World Trade Center is gone and 3,000 people are dead and I really miss those towers. Also, Ike was something I do not want to ever go through again.

• 2 weeks later...
Last night, I went to a great and wonderful Christmas party. It was crowded and full of beautiful people. I saw many of my friends, some I have not seen in years. Now, that's a Christmas gift for ya! All is well with everyone. Well, with the exception of 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and now Hurricane Ike. 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and Hurricane Ike really showed it. 9/11 and Hurricane Ike are really personal and tragic for me. 9/11 because the World Trade Center is gone and 3,000 people are dead and I really miss those towers. Also, Ike was something I do not want to ever go through again.

Archived