HAIF PotD: Getting out of town

editor

2385905801_d2d70fec9e.jpg
More Phun With PhotoShop, originally uploaded by bilbao58.

I-45 north of downtown never looked so good as in this shot from Bilbao58. The problem is the cars are going the wrong way. With a skyline as good looking as that one, they should be headed into town.

You can add your photos to the HAIF Flickr pool, too. All are welcome.

It is my new Desktop background!

I would advise bilbao to submit this magnificent photo to TxDOT and every other similar entity he can find. This is fit for publication many times over.

And if he is not a professional photographer, he might consider a career as such. Amazing work!

<div style="text-align: left; padding: 3px;">2385905801_d2d70fec9e.jpg

<span style=" margin-top: 0px;font-size:0.8em;">More Phun With PhotoShop, originally uploaded by bilbao58.</span></div><p>I-45 north of downtown never looked so good as in this shot from Bilbao58. The problem is the cars are going the wrong way. With a skyline as good looking as that one, they should be headed into town.

You can add your photos to the HAIF Flickr pool, too. All are welcome.</p>

killer photo, very nice.

2385905801_d2d70fec9e.jpg

More Phun With PhotoShop, originally uploaded by bilbao58.I-45 north of downtown never looked so good as in this shot from Bilbao58. The problem is the cars are going the wrong way. With a skyline as good looking as that one, they should be headed into town.

You can add your photos to the HAIF Flickr pool, too. All are welcome.

one can also say that when people leave and turn back they realize what great of a city they live in and cant wait to get back...

Archived