I Need A Cat Sitter Any Suggestions?

I need a cat sitter during the Holidays. Can anyone suggest a good one that I won't be afraid to give the keys to my house while I'm gone.

This is why they make kennels. Unless it is a trusted neighbor or friend, I think you would be nuts to give your keys to someone that advertises to come in your home. I suggest no on a sitter and yes to a kennel.

Wait a sec. How long are you gonna be gone ?

Edited by TJones

We used Houston Pro Pet Sitters for 4 days during the Thanskgiving break, and couldn't have been more pleased.

It is owned by Deb of Jackson's Place (off of W. Alabama). We have gone to her for years before using the pet sitting service. She is great to work with, and it shows she truly loves animals.

The girl who watched our dog called my wife every evening, and left detailed, day by day written reports for us when we returned. They will meet you and your animal for a preliminary review/discussion. The guidelines they follow are set by you, so the sitting can be tailored to your animal's needs.

I can't recommend them highly enough; even more so if this is your first experience with pet sitting.

www.houstonpropetsitters.com

www.houstondogdaycare.com

Edited by Orikal

• The title was changed to I Need A Cat Sitter Any Suggestions?