Have you been a victim of crime?

BryanS

Ah, dammit, now I'm going to have be a paranoid loser and actually do this. <_<

Or, you could simply do the intelligent thing and be aware of your surroundings.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/robbery/slasher.asp

I mean, really, what moron would lie underneath a car and run the risk that he'd be run over? I know criminals can be stupid, but is there any LESS of an advantage for a criminal than UNDER your car?

Some of the crap people fall for...

Or, you could simply do the intelligent thing and be aware of your surroundings.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/robbery/slasher.asp

I mean, really, what moron would lie underneath a car and run the risk that he'd be run over? I know criminals can be stupid, but is there any LESS of an advantage for a criminal than UNDER your car?

Some of the crap people fall for...

I guess that this goes back to not trusting cops' stories, from earlier in the thread.

I guess that this goes back to not trusting cops' stories, from earlier in the thread.

More likely, don't trust stories from people who said a cop told them. I remember this lame story going around in the mid to late 90s. Never saw a news report, never heard an official police report. Of course, since I lived in the Woodlands at the time, the location of the "attacks" were all of those apartment complexes between Kuykendahl and Airtex. I always wondered why such sensational crimes never made the news.