My Trip To Houston Last Weekend

texasboy

^hunter, why would someone complain?

great pictures texasboy, sad how long i've lived here and still didn't recognize over half those shots, i need to move to downtown/midtown!

You know if I did not live in Midtown I would not have known what a bunch of those shots were of. I would think that most people would not be able to tell those shots were exclusively of Houston if they were told so before veiwing. The shots of the Post taken from the sidewalk could have been taken of a number of many Manhatten neighborhoods.

Those are fantastic photos. I agree that those midtown storefront shots are totally unrecognizable for something to be seen in Houston. That type of development is what I would love to see along the rail line. Such a shame that Houston hasn't aggressively pursued this type of development on a broader scale.

^hunter, why would someone complain?

Do not get me wrong I loved this shot and all of the rest. I was actually quoting my wife who said that that it looked like a whole mess of sperm trying to fertilize an egg. I knwo so many people in this town and expecially one lady that works inmy building that gets upset over anythign that even gives a hit to the subject of S-X that we were both surprised that it was allowed to be put up. But then again it might not even be in a public place so that might even explain it.

I do wish he had included captions on where the photos were taken though. Some of them I do recognize but not all of them.

• The title was changed to My Trip To Houston Last Weekend

Archived