Golf Tournament For A Good Cause

Andy1

The first annual Gary J. Lynn "Rid The World Of Cerebral Palsy" Golf Tournament will be held at Wildcat Golf Club on September 9,2008 at 8:30 tee-off. The proceeds will be given to Dr. Mindy Aisen, CEO of research and education for Cerebrl Palsy. Dr. Aisen was the doctor to Christopher Reeves after his terrible horseback riding accident. She will be in attendance at the tournament.

Gary is a 16 year old with Cerebral Palsy. He is a straight A student at Spring High School and has been blessed to have met so many wonderful people. He feels the best way to one thank everyone is to help raise money for CP so that one day no child will be in a wheelchair and every child will be able to speak.

Gary was recently filmed by Andrea White, wife of Mayor Bill White for her new book "Window Boy" a book about a boy with Cerebral Palsy. His foundation is sponsored by Churchill's Britain and supported by Marc Vandermeer, voice of the Houston Texans.

Gary's website www.thegaryjlynnfoundation.org will let people know how fortunate he has been. Please visit www.churchillsbritain.com as Gary tells why he has created his own foundation.

The golf tournament includes,breakfast, lunch, raffles auction, door prizes, trophies(four person scramble) and much more coming. Registration is on Gary's website. E-mail Gary for any questions. :D:D:D

The first annual Gary J. Lynn "Rid The World Of Cerebral Palsy" Golf Tournament will be held at Wildcat Golf Club on September 9,2008 at 8:30 tee-off. The proceeds will be given to Dr. Mindy Aisen, CEO of research and education for Cerebrl Palsy. Dr. Aisen was the doctor to Christopher Reeves after his terrible horseback riding accident. She will be in attendance at the tournament.

Gary is a 16 year old with Cerebral Palsy. He is a straight A student at Spring High School and has been blessed to have met so many wonderful people. He feels the best way to one thank everyone is to help raise money for CP so that one day no child will be in a wheelchair and every child will be able to speak.

Gary was recently filmed by Andrea White, wife of Mayor Bill White for her new book "Window Boy" a book about a boy with Cerebral Palsy. His foundation is sponsored by Churchill's Britain and supported by Marc Vandermeer, voice of the Houston Texans.

Gary's website www.thegaryjlynnfoundation.org will let people know how fortunate he has been. Please visit www.churchillsbritain.com as Gary tells why he has created his own foundation.

The golf tournament includes,breakfast, lunch, raffles auction, door prizes, trophies(four person scramble) and much more coming. Registration is on Gary's website. E-mail Gary for any questions. :D:D:D

I saw this on another forum and stated I will sponsor a hole. Looks like gary has many friends. Hope others will do something to help so this becomes a success.

Wish I could be there Andy. This is such a worthy cause. I hope the tournament is a huge success!

I hope so also. Found out Bubba's Sports Bar and Grill and Seymor's Catering wil be sponsoring the lunch.

610 Sports radio has been promoting the tournament and Ken Hoffman did an article on it. 99.1 will also be promoting it.

Quite a few donations have been coming in. Hope for Gary's sake and the sake of all those with CP this will take off.

Edited by linyer

I spoke with young Gary today and let him know I had commented in regards to his tournament on HAIF. He asked I remind people that everyone is invited to play in his tourney and as I commented previously if you do not play there will be a silent auction and raffle. I committed to sponsor a hole. This is a wonderful cause and I hope others will at least wish him well on Tuesday.

Seems to be an incredible young man.