Christopher M. Pham Plaza

I read about Christopher M. Pham Plaza in the Houston Chronicle on July 2008.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/realestate/5908135.html

RETAIL: Christopher M. Pham Co. has completed its development of Phase I of Christopher M. Pham Plaza, a shopping center at 11720 West Airport Blvd. Phase I includes 30,000 square feet of space, with tenants such as Christopher M. Pham Law Group, Land America Title, GreatWraps Caf

I read about Christopher M. Pham Plaza in the Houston Chronicle on July 2008.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/realestate/5908135.html

RETAIL: Christopher M. Pham Co. has completed its development of Phase I of Christopher M. Pham Plaza, a shopping center at 11720 West Airport Blvd. Phase I includes 30,000 square feet of space, with tenants such as Christopher M. Pham Law Group, Land America Title, GreatWraps Caf

I'm not exactly sure why this strip center is receiving such attention. It looks no different than any other strip center.

I've not seen it in person, but based on the image provided, I'm not impressed. Using "elegant" and "landmark" to desribe this center is misleading.

I'm not exactly sure why this strip center is receiving such attention. It looks no different than any other strip center.

I've not seen it in person, but based on the image provided, I'm not impressed. Using "elegant" and "landmark" to desribe this center is misleading.

I second that motion, can we get a vote no for lazy design, generic strip center with beige tones and fake stucco, bleh. -_-

Been there done that.

I suspect the OP is trying to get positive PR out into the media for the "lovely" design.