YogaOne Studios At 3030 Travis St.

midtownuser

My wife is thinking about trying this place.

But the "hot room' Yoga. Not exactly what she was expecting but may try it anyway.

I have a friend that does the hot room yoga and loves it. He uses it as part of his training for biking in hot weather.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I am the owner of YogaOne. Thanks HAIF for getting the information out. We have hot yoga and other styles of yoga too. We will cool the rooms down quite a bit for the other styles of yoga (ashtanga, vinyasa flow, yin yoga). I hope you will come check us out. We are having a grand opening party on Friday, November 14, from 7-9pm. You are all invited. We open for business with a full schedule of over 40 yoga classes tomorrow, Wednesday, October 22. To the owner of Crave Sushi, good luck with your buildout! We will put some photos of the studio up on our website soon.

Hello, I am the owner of YogaOne. Thanks HAIF for getting the information out. We have hot yoga and other styles of yoga too. We will cool the rooms down quite a bit for the other styles of yoga (ashtanga, vinyasa flow, yin yoga). I hope you will come check us out. We are having a grand opening party on Friday, November 14, from 7-9pm. You are all invited. We open for business with a full schedule of over 40 yoga classes tomorrow, Wednesday, October 22. To the owner of Crave Sushi, good luck with your buildout! We will put some photos of the studio up on our website soon.

Is that Cali Sandwiches shop still open? I didn't see the sign anymore when i drove by?

• 3 months later...
  • The title was changed to YogaOne Studios At 3030 Travis St.