Water Tank & Treatment Plant In Pearland On Kirby Dr.

Timnwendy

Many of you probably know the tower going up along Kirby Drive just west of the new Pearland Towncenter is a water tower and treatment facility. I found an update on this project that the city of Pearland released on July 3rd. The project summary is attached.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I suppose many of you have noticed that recently the bowl of the water tank was raised up to its operating height on the water tower. I am impressed that the bowl was repaired so quickly, considering what Ike did to it.

I'll check out the city's capital projects progress report webpage in a few weeks, to see what they are now reporting about this project.

• 1 month later...
Here's the progress reports from the city on the water tank, and the water treatment plant next to it. The report was dated Dec. 01, 2008.

They were painting the top area last Sunday..... I will try to snap some pictures and try to get that Pearland Haifer simbol that we lack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
They were painting the top area last Sunday..... I will try to snap some pictures and try to get that Pearland Haifer simbol that we lack.

A few cities are using city logos already. Why not those presidents head at Waterlights district? They are more iconic IMO. Just look at the cover of the new phone directory.

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Water Tank & Treatment Plant In Pearland On Kirby Dr.

Archived