I'm planning a freestanding gazebo (10x14) with stamped concrete and a 3ft high 6ft long brick or stucco bar area on one side (will place my grill in middle). I want the ceiling to be exposed with beams. Anyone have recommendations on who to call or estimate on cost?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm planning a freestanding gazebo (10x14) with stamped concrete and a 3ft high 6ft long brick or stucco bar area on one side (will place my grill in middle). I want the ceiling to be exposed with beams. Anyone have recommendations on who to call or estimate on cost?

I recommend looking through your neighborhood magazine, to get ideas of construction builders in your area , or, better yet - recommendations from neighbors who have had work done recently. A degreed builder, BBB member, or someone with references is always a good idea.

What area in Houston are you in? The reason I ask is because there is a great master carpenter in Katy (he only works in Katy as there is enough to keep in busy out here). He actually built our roof covered patio and he does not outsource or contract to cheap laborers. He does it all himself and brings his son-in law to help with the roofing since that requires two people. He has the best pricing and the best quality I could get.