Cinco Ranch II - The New Pool

So we went and checked out the new pool today. It was nice, but I must say I was disappointed in a few things. The splash pad is just dumping pails onto concrete. I think the Highland Park pool has a much better kids splash area. Why they didn't put in the squishy foamlike surface is beyond me. They have a small rectangle bathtub which is the kiddie pool. Besides being dirty it was not impressive. A little fountain or something would have been nice in it. The slides are fun and its a very big pool and not super deep anywhere. Overall would not rate it as the best pool in Cinco.

Anyone else have thoughts on the new pool?

We checked it out last week, and I have to agree. It seemed like there was a lot of hype about how incredible this pool would be. I prefer the old water park, Highland park or even the South Ranch pool. There seemed to be a lot of standing water around (due to heavy rains the day before), and it had a bit of a swampy smell. I think we'll stick with our old favorites.

So we went and checked out the new pool today. It was nice, but I must say I was disappointed in a few things. The splash pad is just dumping pails onto concrete. I think the Highland Park pool has a much better kids splash area. Why they didn't put in the squishy foamlike surface is beyond me. They have a small rectangle bathtub which is the kiddie pool. Besides being dirty it was not impressive. A little fountain or something would have been nice in it. The slides are fun and its a very big pool and not super deep anywhere. Overall would not rate it as the best pool in Cinco.

Anyone else have thoughts on the new pool?

We checked it out last week, and I have to agree. It seemed like there was a lot of hype about how incredible this pool would be. I prefer the old water park, Highland park or even the South Ranch pool. There seemed to be a lot of standing water around (due to heavy rains the day before), and it had a bit of a swampy smell. I think we'll stick with our old favorites.

Have they put in the thing so that you need your card to get into the waterpark. Or do they still have it where you just walk right through and sign in?

Have they put in the thing so that you need your card to get into the waterpark. Or do they still have it where you just walk right through and sign in?

The key pad was not working. We walked right in and there was no sign in sheet.

Edited by NativeTexan

• The title was changed to Cinco Ranch II - The New Pool