Closing Portion Of Katy Gaston

I have heard, but not sure if the source is reliable, that once Spring Green cuts through they are going to close down a portion of Katy Gaston?? I'm not even sure which portion but can make a guess. Has anyone else heard this??? I'm guessing it would be the portion of Katy Gaston that ties into Cinco Ranch Blvd. since it will be basically parallel to Spring Green if I understand where Spring Green is going. My follow up question is what is going to go in once the road comes through?? Retail or Houses??? probably both!

I have heard, but not sure if the source is reliable, that once Spring Green cuts through they are going to close down a portion of Katy Gaston?? I'm not even sure which portion but can make a guess. Has anyone else heard this??? I'm guessing it would be the portion of Katy Gaston that ties into Cinco Ranch Blvd. since it will be basically parallel to Spring Green if I understand where Spring Green is going. My follow up question is what is going to go in once the road comes through?? Retail or Houses??? probably both!

I've actually heard that they're going to widen Katy Gaston to two lanes each direction with a median from Cinco Ranch Blvd down to FM1093.

I believe livincinco is correct. The last I heard the money has been set aside to expand Katy-Gaston to 2 lanes each direction with a median, curbs, etc between 1093 and Cinco Blvd. This was approved in the same package to expand Greenbusch up to Pin Oak in the same fashion

I believe livincinco is correct. The last I heard the money has been set aside to expand Katy-Gaston to 2 lanes each direction with a median, curbs, etc between 1093 and Cinco Blvd. This was approved in the same package to expand Greenbusch up to Pin Oak in the same fashion

Found the details - this is from the Fort Bend Sun back in May.

http://www.hcnonline.com/site/news.cfm?new...35575&rfi=6

They will be closing a small portion of Katy Gaston that runs north from Cinco Ranch Blvd along Highland Park Village in Cinco Ranch. The area around Spring green blvd is Cinco 2 and will be residential with some retail at the intersection of Cinco Ranch Blvd and Spring green. Somewhere on this site I posted a link to some pics of the development.

Thanks cla,

You are always know the scoop!!! So if there was a house for sale that backed to this small portion then i might just go for it. I guess it could eventually be houses backing up as my neighbors but not a road or retail, who knows maybe a little path......

• The title was changed to Closing Portion Of Katy Gaston