Office Space In Katy

Since you guys seem very knowledgeable about the area. Are you familiar with anyone subletting or looking for people to fill offices in their current leases? I am looking to move my business out of the house, but only need space for one person. I've tried executive suites, but they are too much for the services I need. All I need is some space and high speed Internet. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Since you guys seem very knowledgeable about the area. Are you familiar with anyone subletting or looking for people to fill offices in their current leases? I am looking to move my business out of the house, but only need space for one person. I've tried executive suites, but they are too much for the services I need. All I need is some space and high speed Internet. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Houston Commercial Gateway

Try searching by zip code or submarket (the Katy area is code 1800). Rents are most frequently quoted in dollars per square foot per year, although a few are quoted monthly; be aware of the difference between gross and triple net rents.

• The title was changed to Office Space In Katy