Very cool building! But where in Houston is it?

Anyone recognize this Houston 8-plex?

http://greatlandlords.com/details.php?id=2...ogs_ok=&s=1

Call me crazy but I think it is awesome. I've never stumbled upon it while crisscrossing the Museum District, so perhaps is it actually in Montrose or east of 288? Beats the heck out of the Post-Post-Post-Post-Post-Modernist tin cans plopping up, and sort of makes me wish I worked intown!

I have a friend that lives there...and if I remember correctly, there's a nameplate above the door, but I can't remember what's on it.

Aren't there a few more lovely little deco-ish fourplexes in the South Midtown area? I seem to recall a few on La Branch or San Jacinto.

There are quite a few deco duplexes/fourplexes hidden in the neighborhoods.

Oh, and the nameplate above the door on Sul Ross reads "Sul Ross" :rolleyes:

There are actually 2 empty units in this bldg available for lease.

http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...mp;backButton=Y

http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...mp;backButton=Y

EDIT : 1 additional to the 2 you showed..

I've been looking for a new place to lease for a month, and this place was at the top of my list location-wise.

Unfortunately, the listing agent is the notoriously the worst in the city. - McKenna Realestate. ( I've even had other agents guess McKenna when i told them the situation and before I mentioned the unit)

She has not answered roughly 15 calls or emails from me in the past 3 weeks.

I've had two other agents stand me up on showing this property.. i assume its because after they agree to show me, they find out for themselves how difficult it is to contact McKenna to get the key code and make it happen.

So yah.. great building, available units and you have zero chance of setting foot in that building...... and that applies for about a dozen other Mckenna properties in 006 and 098.... and yes I'm bitter.

...i dont know what this greatlandlord site is.. but i hope the tour request form email doesn't get sent to the listing agent.. for your sake

..further edit.. McKenna even has units that leased weeks ago still showing as active on HAR.

Worst. Agent. Ever.

Edited by Highway6

There are quite a few deco duplexes/fourplexes hidden in the neighborhoods.

Oh, and the nameplate above the door on Sul Ross reads "Sul Ross" :rolleyes:

There are a few right down the street off of main, down the street from that big church right before you hit Herman park area. All back in there though, there are plenty. LOL! I know that is pretty vague, but i can't think of the name of the church right now.

Edited by TJones