City goes after benzene emissions

Didn't he start this a couple of years ago along the ship channel ?

He did and was attacked by the state agency responsible for cleaning the air. Interesting position for a pollution watchdog agency to take. Maybe we should rename the agency the Texas Air Polluters Chamber of Commerce.

He did and was attacked by the state agency responsible for cleaning the air. Interesting position for a pollution watchdog agency to take. Maybe we should rename the agency the Texas Air Polluters Chamber of Commerce.

Mayor White proves to me that not ALL Dems. are bad. I don't agree with all his plans, but I like him on a majority of issues.

Mayor White proves to me that not ALL Dems. are bad. I don't agree with all his plans, but I like him on a majority of issues.

He does seem to do a better job of balancing the social needs of citizens with the interests of business than many politicians...at least in my opinion.

I am sure that we have now unleashed the fury of the ideologues by daring to throw a compliment towards a Democrat, TJ. ;)

Let's not go OVERBOARD now. <_<:D

Actually, I think he is easily the most qualified Democrat available to challenge the tyranny of Rick Perry. SOMEONE's gotta get him out of there. Might as well be someone who likes Houston. Houston's been getting screwed by Austin for decades.

Actually, I think he is easily the most qualified Democrat available to challenge the tyranny of Rick Perry. SOMEONE's gotta get him out of there. Might as well be someone who likes Houston. Houston's been getting screwed by Austin for decades.

Bryan is probably right. I'd most likely vote for Bill over Perry.

I am sure that we have now unleashed the fury of the ideologues by daring to throw a compliment towards a Democrat, TJ. ;)

I have found that there are hordes of Democrats on the state and local level that I like very much. They generally don't become clowns until they go to Capitol Hill. ;)

Of course, that last sentence applies to lots of Republicans, too.

EDIT because I can't type this early.

Archived