Please kick my tires

editor

I just kicked the hell out of it ! I hope the sidewall held up.

I see that. Thanks for all the profanity, I'll add it to the filter. It actually helps.

What about the form validation? Did you get any errors on the way?

I see that. Thanks for all the profanity, I'll add it to the filter. It actually helps.

What about the form validation? Did you get any errors on the way?

No errors, it is just a little confusing as to what information goes where. That should eliminate some kiddos. As far as the profanity, I would have thought you would install the same filters as you have here, I was merely testing them, per your request. Glad I checked that for you. ;) Should I try out some ASCII drawings as well ? :lol:

Thanks for the screenshots. Not surprising that IE can't adhere to standards.

I would have been able to fix it earlier, but my message posted on HAIF last week asking for testers was ignored.

No errors, it is just a little confusing as to what information goes where. That should eliminate some kiddos. As far as the profanity, I would have thought you would install the same filters as you have here, I was merely testing them, per your request. Glad I checked that for you. ;) Should I try out some ASCII drawings as well ? :lol:

You can't install filters from one program into another any more than you can install an engine from a Hummer into a Volkswagen. It just doesn't work that way.

You can't install filters from one program into another any more than you can install an engine from a Hummer into a Volkswagen. It just doesn't work that way.

I wasn't saying that, I was merely saying that with your vast knowledge, that you would have installed filters already and you needed them tested out. Man, somebody needs a hug ?!.

I wasn't saying that, I was merely saying that with your vast knowledge, that you would have installed filters already and you needed them tested out.

I put in some filters, but mostly for the kind of kiddie text message slang that usually comes through. The kids are off of school today for Memorial Day weekend, so I really won't know if it works for a while.

Man, somebody needs a hug ?!.

Yeah, it's been a rough month.

Appears to be fine Captain.

Thanks. It was getting hammered by the spambots. They were submitting the form seven or eight times a second looking for a vulnerability. It should now be invisible to them. Hopefully I won't have to pay too much for the bandwidth overages they caused.

Archived