Commute Times

20 minutes at 6:00am from FM1464 @ FM1093 (Westpark Tollway at Westheimer) to US59 @ Bissonnet.

30 minutes at 6:15am..

45 minutes at 6:30am..

1 hour at 7:00am..

lol...

about 45 minutes headed home, anytime in the evening.

Edited by Jeebus

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the drive like from Bellaire to the Med Center? I'm about to start making the drive from the area around the intersection of Bellaire Blvd and Bissonnet, and I wasn't sure of the best way to go, factoring in things like lights, construction, etc. 59 to main? 610 to main? Bissonnet? Bellaire/Holcombe? Braeswood?

What part of the medical center? Holcombe has been rough for a while because of construction, so N. Braeswood might be a better option. I also find that Main (even though it's bad) is not nearly as bad as Fannin..

What's the drive like from Bellaire to the Med Center? I'm about to start making the drive from the area around the intersection of Bellaire Blvd and Bissonnet, and I wasn't sure of the best way to go, factoring in things like lights, construction, etc. 59 to main? 610 to main? Bissonnet? Bellaire/Holcombe? Braeswood?

Definitely Bellaire/Holcome. There has been some construction on Bellaire at Stella Link, but they should be wrapping that up pretty soon. Holcombe between Kirby and Main was recently repaved.