My hubby and I got b-fast tacos from Chilosos on 20th this morning. Mmmmm.... Fresh, homemade tortillas, generous portions good (HOT!!) sauce. $1.55 each.

Apparently, the husband has been there a couple times and says the food is always awesome. Locally owned, I believe.

They also have lunch, but close at 3 pm so no dinner. Lunch plates range from Quesadillas for $3 to Enchilada plates for $7.50.

Chilosos Taco House

701 E 20th

713-868-2273

Just wanted to put them out there because they really deserve to do well!! Stop by if you're in the Heights.

• 4 weeks later...
My hubby and I got b-fast tacos from Chilosos on 20th this morning. Mmmmm.... Fresh, homemade tortillas, generous portions good (HOT!!) sauce. $1.55 each.

Apparently, the husband has been there a couple times and says the food is always awesome. Locally owned, I believe.

They also have lunch, but close at 3 pm so no dinner. Lunch plates range from Quesadillas for $3 to Enchilada plates for $7.50.

Chilosos Taco House

701 E 20th

713-868-2273

Just wanted to put them out there because they really deserve to do well!! Stop by if you're in the Heights.

Stopped by this place last Sunday. Tacos are great! Had the beef fajita, which was good, but really enjoyed the Mexican chicken taco, I think it was called. Good stuff!