what is the house at...

cougarbrent

HCAD says the house you are talking about is at 2990 Lazy Lane and was built in 1983 and has gone up in value from $7.1M to $8.7M in the last 5 years.

I was panning around google maps and saw a large flat roofed house at the corner of Inwood and Lazy Lane in River oaks. Anybody have any info on this house or images. Just curious. It looks pretty impressive from the air.

-CougarBrent

HCAD says the house you are talking about is at 2990 Lazy Lane and was built in 1983 and has gone up in value from $7.1M to $8.7M in the last 5 years.

Wylie Vale designed a large house that was on that part of Lazy Lane for either Thomas Hull or the MacDermott family in the 50's. I don't know if that's it (with heavy remodeling) or something new.

Is that George Bush Sr house accross the street?

No. He lives in a gated community in the Tanglewood area. I could post a Birdseye image of it, but neither I nor Editor want that kind of heat from the Secret Service.

:rolleyes:

And to bring the topic full circle, the Bush family used to live in one of Houston's best modern townhome developments, also in Tanglewood...

http://www.houstonmod.org/buildings.aspx?sub=swu&id=51

Jason

No. He lives in a gated community in the Tanglewood area. I could post a Birdseye image of it, but neither I nor Editor want that kind of heat from the Secret Service.

:rolleyes: