Does Anyone Know The Builder Assoc. With The Townhomes Going Up On Leeland St. And Bastrop St.

prada

is anyone familiar with the townhomes going up on leeland and bastrop? the builder has built a similar group on andrews....but we are having trouble finding the actual builder. we have been told it is mary matha developers, then m and s developers llc, then jimmy joseph. hcad has different names for the property and it leads to nowhere. the rendering for the design is very sharp. is it normal for the builder to be so elusive and by chance, does anyone happen to be familiar with them? we are trying to find a reputable builder and a th with a terrace (that doesn't leak).

we are trying to find a reputable builder and a th with a terrace (that doesn't leak).

if you see ANY structure with pressed wood...run. i saw a nice structure the other day being constructed with the entire exterior covered in plywood. at least you know they aren't afraid to spend a little more money.

The MLS listing says MDGi.

http://www.mdgi.net/default.cfm

is anyone familiar with the townhomes going up on leeland and bastrop? the builder has built a similar group on andrews....but we are having trouble finding the actual builder. we have been told it is mary matha developers, then m and s developers llc, then jimmy joseph. hcad has different names for the property and it leads to nowhere. the rendering for the design is very sharp. is it normal for the builder to be so elusive and by chance, does anyone happen to be familiar with them? we are trying to find a reputable builder and a th with a terrace (that doesn't leak).

if you see ANY structure with pressed wood...run. i saw a nice structure the other day being constructed with the entire exterior covered in plywood. at least you know they aren't afraid to spend a little more money.

I've still never been able to figure out what this pressed wood you speak of is. Is it Oriented Strand Board?

flipper

The MLS listing says MDGi.

http://www.mdgi.net/default.cfm

MDGi designed it but they are not the builder. they gave me a name for the builder that was different from the name given by the concrete company that had their number up on the site on leeland and bastrop. the realtor said it was M & S Developers. There has not been any consistancy and their name can't be found anywhere on the net. they do not leave a trail to find them.

Tax Records for 2007 show:

MARY MATHA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LLC

5325 HIDALGO ST

HOUSTON TX 77056-6208

MDGi designed it but they are not the builder. they gave me a name for the builder that was different from the name given by the concrete company that had their number up on the site on leeland and bastrop. the realtor said it was M & S Developers. There has not been any consistancy and their name can't be found anywhere on the net. they do not leave a trail to find them.

Tax Records for 2007 show:

MARY MATHA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LLC

5325 HIDALGO ST

HOUSTON TX 77056-6208

there is nothing on the company anywhere and they are not listed as a business. i have found out that they go by m and s developers, mary matha developers and a few others. given a different name depending on who you talk to. if you find something on it, i would love to know. there is not a dba, nothing published on the net, phone, business, etc. the above is their home address.

there is nothing on the company anywhere and they are not listed as a business. i have found out that they go by m and s developers, mary matha developers and a few others. given a different name depending on who you talk to. if you find something on it, i would love to know. there is not a dba, nothing published on the net, phone, business, etc. the above is their home address.

Wasn't the designer group interested in completing the design build process with you? Are you working with a realtor? They should have builder recommendation.

I know MDGi and they just did the design work... not the building. I too had the same questions about the ones on Leeland as to who the actual builder was... but it could be a developer providing the money to build using their company name and another company doing the actual building/construction.. hence the confusion. That is quite common. All builders have to be registered with the state through the Texas Residential Construction Commission... the website is http://www.trcc.state.tx.us/default.asp. You may be able to cross reference the info you have there.

That company was formed in September 2006.

The managers listed by the Texas Secretary of State's office are as follows. See if these can get you anywhere.

MANAGER JIMMY JOSEPH (Registered Agent)

5325 HIDALGO STREET

HOUSTON , TX 77056

MANAGER KOOZHAMPALA JOSEPH

5 BEECHWOOD COURT

DIX HILLS , NY 11746

MANAGER SUMAN MAJUMDER

17510 BAMWOOD DRIVE

HOUSTON , TX 77090

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it is really interesting that they do not identify themselves. one of the threads mentioned several different names. that is the problem....they keep changing names. so, if you have a problem with the house you have no recourse because they have moved on as another developer. when i contacted one of the names mentioned, they were pissed off that someone would try to track them down....so that was a negative sign right there.

there are some townhomes on andrews they did and this is when i realized that they had all these different companies. they have a group of six or so that are a taupe color and another group that are green. the green t/h still have two available. you can see what they look like on the inside.

they claim to have built all over houston but there is not a record of them. the construction has been slow on leeland and bastrop. they appear to be moving a little faster. they are putting terraces on the homes but since every builder in town has had trouble with terraces leaking, i doubt this group has mastered it.

the trcc is worthless....

• The title was changed to Does Anyone Know The Builder Assoc. With The Townhomes Going Up On Leeland St. And Bastrop St.