Next To Palais Royal On Grand Pkwy. And Fry Rd.

sandiped

Homegoods is going in next to the Target on Westheimer Parkway, right? Don't they (Hobby Lobby and Homegoods) sell similar crap (I mean stuff...)?

To all interested, next to the Homegoods going in (adjacent to the east) a Michael's is going in and next to that on the end will be a Matress Giant. Looking at the site plan as I type.

Does anyone know what is going in here for sure. They have been clearing the land for the last couple of days?

Probably another piece of crap structure to stay consistant with the HEB, and Palais Royal. I'm still amazed that they put those buildings up in such a nice area. They were built on the MAJOR cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
Probably another piece of crap structure to stay consistant with the HEB, and Palais Royal. I'm still amazed that they put those buildings up in such a nice area. They were built on the MAJOR cheap.

According to the property flyer, a Hobby Lobby is going to go into this space. Makes no sense at all to me with Michaels going into the Target center less than 2 miles away.

It doesn't make sense to you? There are like SuperTargets and Walmart Supercenters going up right across the street from each other in some places.

Welcome to the suburbs.

Edited by Trae

It doesn't make sense to you? There are like SuperTargets and Walmart Supercenters going up right across the street from each other in some places.

Welcome to the suburbs.

Different scenario. Hobby Lobby and Michaels draw from a smaller demographic than SuperTarget and WalMart. I guess that there are a lot more people doing crafts in Katy than I thought. Curious to see how they both do.

The management company changed thier flyer for this location over the weekend. The ground that has been broken next to Palais Royal is now in thier flyer showing to be, as previously rumored, a Hobby Lobby. And just so the husbands will have something to do while their wives are shopping there, they now have slated to go next door to Hobby Lobby, a liquor store :P

Different scenario. Hobby Lobby and Michaels draw from a smaller demographic than SuperTarget and WalMart. I guess that there are a lot more people doing crafts in Katy than I thought. Curious to see how they both do.

I think they will both do well.

• The title was changed to Next To Palais Royal On Grand Pkwy. And Fry Rd.