Westpark Tollway

Gary

The other day I decide to take the Westpark tollway from Hwy 6 into town. So I'm driving into town taking in some new views of Westchase & Uptown, it looked really big at about Gessner. I then took the 59 entrance ramp and the view was awesome!! You could virtually see the entire inner loop. It looked HUGE! The angle is ripe for some killer photography.

Anybody noticed this?

I always wanted to stop on that ramp over US59 and take a picture, but it was always during the day when someone was behind me.

I should go early in the morning or early evening on a Sunday.

The views are breathtaking. I think it is one of the few views of Uptown that can encompass all of it.

I always wanted to stop on that ramp over US59 and take a picture, but it was always during the day when someone was behind me.

I should go early in the morning or early evening on a Sunday.

The views are breathtaking.  I think it is one of the few views of Uptown that can encompass all of it.

I thought the same thing, in fact I wen't over it again and just stuck my camera out the window and started clicking.

• 1 month later...

Some nice photots! And that Houston Feeways site is a cool find I didn't know about! Thanks man!

Westpark is one of those EZ Tag only highways isn't it?

Archived